Musangsa Dae Jeon International Meditation Center
Musangsa opened a meditation center in Daejeon.
- Musangsa Daejeon International Meditation Center offers meditation practice in the mornings and evenings, except on Sunday. Anyone who is interested in Meditation Practice is always available for free to charge. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Morning practice begins at 5:00 a.m. Evening practice begins with chanting at 7:00 p.m. and sitting meditation at 7:25 p.m.
- We offer Beginners’ Class for 4 weeks from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday evenings. The Beginners’ Class is only for applicants.
- From Tuesday to Friday, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, open to all, you can come to the meditation center and have a Tea. Closed on Thursday 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Every 2nd Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., there is a one-day Meditation retreat. It is only available to applicants who register for before.
- We hope you will start and end your day with meditation at the Musangsa Daejeon International Meditation Center.
Address : Room 2001, Hongin Officetel, 536-9, Bongmyeong-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon City.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL : +82 42 841 6084