2022 Summer Kyol Che
2022 Summer Kyol Che Information
May 15 – August 12
Entry Date: Every Saturday
- Designated entry dates are on Saturdays ONLY except where indicated.
- For entry each date (Saturday), please arrive at Musangsa by 4:00 p.m.
- International participants entering for the beginning (May 15) MUST arrive at Musangsa by 4:00 p.m. two days before the beginning day – May 13.
- Participants travelling locally from Korea MUST arrive at Musangsa one day before the beginning day by 4:00 p.m. – May 14.
- Exit from the retreat is after lunch on your designated exit date.
***PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 4:00 P.M. ON YOUR ENTRY DATE.***
-An important orientation will take place thereafter.
COVID-19 RELATED REQUIREMENTS
– Participants must submit one of two
1) For those who have completed 2 doses of vaccine
– Certificate to confirm the completion of two doses of a coronavirus vaccine or or 1 negative confirmation of rapid antigen test
– The PCR test or rapid antigen test should be completed one day before the approved entry date.
* Take your PCR test in the morning of the day before your entry date.
* You can get the results the next morning by phone on the day of your entry.
* Submit or notify Musangsa of the test results right away by taking a screenshot of your result on your phone (text message) and send to the temple retreat organizer’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If the test is negative, please arrive at the temple by 4:00 p.m. on your entry day.
2) Those who have not been vaccinated
-2 negative confirmation of PCR test confirmation or 2 negative confirmation of rapid antigen test.
– First PCR test or rapid antigen test. – 5 days before the entry day
– Second PCR test – one day before the entry day
Example: your entry date of May 26, Saturday
a) May 21 PCR test. You can check the test results by text message on May 22, the next day.
b) The morning of May 25 PCR test. May 26 PCR test results confirmed by text message
c) Submit or notify Musangsa of the test results right away by taking a screenshot of your result on your phone (text message) and send to the temple retreat organizer’s email: email@example.com
d) If the test is negative, please arrive at the temple by 4:00 p.m. on May 26.