2022/2023 Winter Retreat
November 8, 2022 to February 9, 2023
Please apply after carefully reviewing the differences from the previous Retreat information due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, there may be some changes for entry dates. It will be announced if it happens so please keep an eye on Musangsa website or Facebook.
- Entry Dates for in-person Winter Kyol Che 2022/2023.
- Minimum application period: 1 week (retreat departure day will be any on Saturday)
- November 6 (For all international participants entering retreat from November 8 please arrive at Musangsa on this day)
- November 19
- December 3, 17, 22 (Entry for intensive week)
- January 7, 14, 21
- Those who have sat at least one week of Kyol Che at Musangsa in the past may enter on any Saturday.
- Intensive Week : December 23 – 30
- Entry date : December 22 (There will be an Opening Talk at 7:00 P.M.)
- Exit : Any time after 3 A.M. on the 30th
- No entry/exit is permitted during the intensive week.
COVID-19 RELATED REQUIREMENTS
- Completed 2 doses of vaccine
- The rapid antigen test should be completed one day before the entry date.
- Those who have not taken vaccine at all can apply with taking 2 rapid antigen tests.
- Test result to be sent to the temple retreat organizer’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the Korean government changes the restrictions related to COVID-19 situation, we may make adjustments accordingly and will announce it.